- Be aware of your surroundings at all times.
- Report all suspicious incidents to the appropriate authority immediately
- Schools shall have sign in and sign out sheets
- Schools shall provide visitor passes.
- School district employees shall wear identification badges.
- All vendors shall wear school district issued identification badges.
- Always lock your doors and don't loan your keys. Keys can be duplicated.
- Never prop open doors for someone to enter later. This leaves the area open to anyone walking by
- Never leave valuables (i.e. purse, wallet. credit cards, jewelry, etc.) visible; secure in a locked cabinet or drawer.
- Never carry large sums of money.
- Be more safety conscious after hours and weekends/holidays.
- Be familiar with your school's safety and security plan