Complete an online Application and security background check for an instructional position with Broward County Schools. Please visit http://www.browardschools.com/teacher for specific guidelines and procedures see below.
- Review the application procedures and provide acceptable references, transcripts and other required documentation.
- Be eligible for a Florida Educator's Certificate by:
- Completing an approved teacher education program; –or–
- Holding a Florida Educator's Certificate; –or–
- Meeting eligibility requirements for a Florida Educator's Certificate. (For more information about obtaining Statement of Eligibility and certification, visit the Department of Education's web site at http://www.fldoe.org/edcert.
- Be a citizen of the United States or be legally present in the United States and hold Authorization for Employment.
- Pass a criminal background check.
- Dates of college attendance and degree conferred.
- Former employers/principals names, addresses, phone numbers, and dates of employment.
- If an education major, college supervisor and directing teacher names and phone numbers, if applicable.
- Valid Alien number, if applicable.
- Complete information on your history of criminal offenses, if applicable. You will need to provide dates, arresting agencies & final disposition.
Complete an online Application and security background check for an instructional position with Broward County Schools. Please visit http://www.browardschools.com/teacher to complete an application.
|© School Board of Broward County, Florida|