All endorsement courses are offered online through Broward Virtual University (BVU). Registration for all endorsement courses takes place in MyLearningPlan. Click here for the current schedule of BVU Activities.
What category teacher am I?
Read about what catagory you belong to - Learn more
Category I - Reading, Language Arts, English teachers
ESOL TRAINING REQUIREMENTS
Category II - Math, Science, Social Science and Computer Science teachers
Category III - all other assignments, except Guidance Counselors and those in administrative positions
Category IV - Guidance Counselors and those in administrative positions
• ESOL Strategies for Content Areas
• CAT III Issues & Strategies for Teaching
• Curriculum Development for the Gifted
• Education of Special Populations of Gifted Students
• Guidance & Counseling for the Gifted
• Nature & Needs of Students Who Are Gifted
• Theory & Development of Creativity
• Foundations of Literacy (Comp 1)
• App of Research Based Practices (Comp 2)
• Foundations of Literacy Assessment (Comp 3)
• Differentiated Reading Instruction (Comp 4)
• Demonstration of Accomplished Practices (Comp 5) MUST Complete Comp 1-4 First!