Annual Goals Summary
- It is important to make goals individualized to each student.
- The goals should be reasonably accomplished within one year.
- The goals must also be derived from what is stated in the Priority Educational Need.
- Three components accomplish writing the goal: Observable Behavior, Conditions and Criteria.
- There are 3 types of criteria: rate, time and percentage.
- You choose one or a combination of criteria, so that you can collect data on the student and report progress 4 times a year.