The Office of Strategic Achievement is dedicated to ensuring a strategic, collaborative decision-making process that supports the District's lowest performing schools in order to improve student achievement, educator quality, and administrative leadership.
To build an effective education structure that will sustain and promote strategic planning for life-long achievement.
- Oversee and monitor the implementation of the School Improvement Grant.
- Provide technical assistance in the implementation of the School Improvement Processes and Differentiated Accountability
- Work in collaboration with the Area Offices on personnel decision for the schools
- Work in collaboration with District Departments on curriculum implementation for the schools
- Establish annual goals for student achievement in reading, mathematics, writing and science, as well as, measure progress on the leading indicators for the School Improvement Grant initiatives
- Report school-levels data to the State Education Agency (SEA)