Pre-K-2 Department Programs
The programs in this department are:
• Early Head Start (EHS) – offers services to families with infants, toddlers, and pregnant women
• Early Reading First (ERF) – focuses on improving early literacy readiness by providing support for preschool age children, 3-4 years old
• Florida First Start (FFS) - provides home-based services and support to eligible families with pregnant mothers and children birth to age five
• Head Start (HS) – provides comprehensive services to preschool children, 3-4 years old and their families
• Voluntary Pre-Kindergarten (VPK) – offers an early literacy, language, and math skills preschool program that is open to all Florida resident children who will turn 4-years-old by September 1st
Each pre-school program has eligibility requirements that are unique to that program. Please click on our links to find out more.