Describe all intervention strategies employed by the school to improve the academic performance of students identified by the early warning system.
* FSA Spring 2018 data was used to place students in Intensive Reading (IR) classes.
* Students were given FAIR-FS. If they earned <30% on WRT, teacher gave students ORF assessment.
* Intensive reading teachers use Fundamentals level, Edge Level B and C, the district-adopted curriculum.
* IR teacher in Bengal Academy of Excellence will use supplemental resources, Rewards, to address students’ decoding needs. Note: Professional development is needed
* Teachers use supplemental resource, NewsELA, to provide differentiation and opportunities for engage with rigorous, standards-based texts.
* Bengal Academy of Excellence- 9th Grade Lowest Quartile Team
* RtI Process
* Counseling Referrals/Services
* Family Counseling On-Campus Services
* Data Chats
* PASL - Personalization through Academic & Social Learning program.
* Personalization Periods
* Mentoring Programs (District & On-Campus)