The purpose of this website is to provide employees with
information regarding the OptiSpool system.
This page is best viewed in either Internet
Explorer 6, Netscape 7, or Firefox.
- OptiSpool is a centralized web server that allows users to
view, search, and print report files via their browser application.
- BCPS OptiSpool implementation will provide a phased in approach
to serve as an alternative to printing, copying, and manually
distributing computer generated reports.
- MSA End-of-Month Financial Reports are now available in
OptiSpool and hard copy reports will be distributed through EOM
- PC - Internet Explorer 5.5 or higher
- Mac - OS 9 and Internet Explorer 5.1.7 or higher
- Netscape is not supported at this time.
- Turn off pop-up blockers
LOGON / PASSWORD / SUPPORT INFO
- Contact ETS Help Desk for assistance with Login and Passwords
- Current OptiSpool Reports are financial End-of-Month which
require MSA Location Type
- Site User ID = SP01 + 4-digit Org Unit # + Location Type
For Example: SP0155350
- Initial Password = User ID
- Passwords expire in 45 working days
More information will be posted as it becomes available.