Broward Teaching Verification
- Teaching Verification forms, as supplied by the Educational Institution or the employee, are completed for current or previous Broward County Public School (BCPS) teachers.
- Employment Services does not verify Charter School Teaching Experience.
Employment Services does not grant credit for teaching and/or work experience. For additional information on receiving credit for teaching and/or work experience, pleast visit the Talent Acquisition & Operations (Instructional) website.
- Teaching verification forms are processed in the order in which they are received.
- Normal processing time is 10 to 14 work days.
- Highly Qualified (HQ) status and HQ subjects must be obtained from the Certification/Incentives Department.
- Please complete Section 1: Borrower Identification, sign and date the application form.
- Send the signed form to Employment Services Department as indicated below.
7720 W. Oakland Park Blvd., Suite 101A
Sunrise, Florida 33351-6704
Email Address: email@example.com
Fax form to (754) 321-0900
If you'd like more information or have any questions, please call (754) 321-0100.