The Early Notification Retirement/Resignation Incentive Rewards Program goal is to maintain high quality instruction in every classroom by awarding eligible instructional employees who provide early notice to the District of their intent to retire/resign. The program award for this year is a one-time $500 payment and two (2) months of continued employee benefits.
Welcome to Broward County Public Schools’ Benefits & Employment Services Department site. We have provided some important information for your use and review. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us. It is our pleasure to assist you. Thank you for allowing us to serve you!
News & Updates
- Dependent Verification
- Education Professional Development*
- 2017 Medical Plan Enhancements Reminder
- 2017 Retirement Seminar Registration Instructions
- Annual Retirement Seminar
- Effective January 1, 2017, all blood work will be transitioned to Quest Diagnostics.
Click to find a location or to make an appointment.
- Get the Shot. Not the Flu.
- 2017 Open Enrollment Begins
- Sherry Wiltons's Story (Video) October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month