South Florida Gifted & Talented SymposiumBroward County Public Schools, in partnership with the Kennedy Center Partners in Education, Broward County Government Cultural Division, Nova Southeastern University, the Museum of Art Fort Lauderdale and Broward Center for the Performing Arts, is pleased to present the South Florida Gifted and Talented Symposium: Creativity Across the Spectrum to be held on September 26th, 2013 at the Signature Grand. We are looking forward to providing educators and parents with the opportunity to network and learn in a forum dedicated to strategies and practices that foster self-directed, motivated, and independent learners in real-world learning environments with "no ceilings."
Our featured presenters are nationally recognized and our program includes many sessions designed for educators and parents. These sessions will focus on strategies and practices critical to the teaching and parenting of gifted and talented learners.
Your $30.00* early registration fee, which opens on August 12th, will entitle you to:
- Check-in and Network (8:00 am – 8:30 am)
• Opening Session (8:30 am – 8:45 am)
• Breakout Session Choice 1 (9:00 am – 10:00 am)
• Breakout Session Choice 2 (10:15 am – 11:15 am)
• Keynote Address (Lunch Session, 11:30 – 1:00 pm, lunch is provided)
• Breakout Session Choice 3 (1:15 pm – 2:15 pm)
• Breakout Session Choice 4 (2:30 pm – 3:30 pm)