The Information & Technology Department (I&T) is the unit of the Operations Division that provides technology leadership for the design, implementation and support of the district's computing infrastructure. The I&T staff supports hardware, software and infrastructure to provide digital services during the day and beyond, approaching 365 x 24 x 7. To accomplish this support, I&T is organized into units to focus on specific core services. Click on the unit name to the left or below for details on its core services:
- Business Applications – supports software systems and reporting that are used for planning and scheduling of the district's physical assets.
- Computer Operations/Service Desk – Staffs the data center and the service desk which supports the end user's use of district standard technology and software.
- Enterprise Resource Planning – supports the SAP software and reporting systems that are used for financial, human resource, payroll, business intelligence and employee self service.
- Financial Services - supports the financial responsibilities of all units in I&T Department and the Instructional Technology Department.
- Network Integration – supports and implements the integration of all end-user devices into the Local Area Network (LAN) and Wide Area Network (WAN)
- School Applications – develops and supports software to comply with school, district, state and federal reporting of every student's progression through the district
- Technical Support Services – designs and implements all aspects of the district's infrastructure and security protocols